Wild Wadi is located in Dubai and have a perfect background in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. They offers almost 30 rides and attractions perfect for the whole family, friends and lovers.
Wild Wadi’s Summer Hours:
- Sunday – Wednesday from 10:00 until 19:00
- Thursday from 10:00 until 18:00 – Ladies Night from 20:00 until 00:00 (if there is no Ladies Night, the waterpark will close at 19:00)
- Friday from 10:00 until 22:00
- Saturday from 10:00 until 20:00
Ladies’ Night Dates: Every first and third Thursday nights of each month, starting from April until September (excluding Ramadan)
Entrance fees are fixed based on the height of the individuals. Complementary access for children of age two years or below, upon presentation of ID proof.
Wild Wadi Waterpark Rates
General Admission rate for individuals up to 1.1 metres height or above:
- AED 336 per person
- Online rate AED 283.5
General Admission rate for individuals below 1.1 metres height:
- AED 284 per person
- Online rate AED 231Terms and Conditions:
- Wild Wadi rides with the height requirement of minimum 1.1 metres will not permit guests failing to meet the required height.
- In case of any discrepancy in the measurement of height at the entrance, guest will be subject to pay the difference in amount for General Admission based on height.
- Complimentary access for children of age two years or below, upon presentation of ID proof.
- Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices inclusive of 5% VAT.Towel rental is AED 42 per person
Locker rental rates:
- Small AED 48
- Medium AED 69
- Large AED 90
All prices inclusive of 5% VAT.
HOW TO GO THERE:
- Location : Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Take a Red Line Metro Station going to Jumeirah Lake Towers/UAE Exchange Metro and get down in “Noor Bank Metro Station”. Take a taxi going to Wild Wadi Water Park it would cost you 25AED.
- Telephone: +971 4 348 4444 or +971 4 406 8374 or +971 4 406 8654
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : WildWadiWaterPark