Are you looking for a perfect place to dine and chill here in Dubai? I’ll show you a perfect destination to hangout with your special someone, friends and family.
Souk Madinat Jumeirah is a traditional shopping centre with modern flair and a mix of Italian atmosphere. It looks like Venice, Italy with its perfect view of Burj Al Arab and gorgeous canals which you can sail around 80 to 100 AED per person. Its a romantic place to date with your partner or if you are planning to propose to your girlfriend its perfect.
Souk Madinat Jumeirah combines traditional Middle Eastern shopping culture of stands, traditional perfumes, gold and jewelries, barrows and stalls with a mix of boutique brands, souvenir gift shops and luxury fashion.
Almost 25 restaurants offering cuisines from all over the globe like Italian, Spanish, French, Asian, Arabic Cuisine and many more . Every Souk Madinat Jumeirah restaurant and café offers picture perfect views of the Arabian architecture, waterways or the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah (7 Star Hotel).
Be ready to expect much more than shopping and dining, as Souk Madinat Jumeirah offers you various entertainment activities, from show-stopping performances at the Madinat Theatre to Abra Tours of the stunning water canals and an exciting nightlife.
HOW TO GET THERE:
Location : Jumeirah Road, Dubai
Take a Red Line Metro Station going to Jumeirah Lake Towers / UAE Exchange and get down in “First Abu Dhabi Bank Metro Station”. Take a taxi going to Souk Madinat Jumeirah it will only cost you 12AED.
- Shops: 10:00 to 23:00
- Restaurants: 08:00 to 2:00
Self-Parking and Valet Parking available.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah is wheelchair friendly, with access via elevator at the main entrance leading to the Shopping Mall Level and elevator on the Shopping Alleys leading to the Promenade Level.
PO Box 75157, Dubai, UAE
Telephone +971 4 366 8888
Fax +971 4 366 7788
- Website: SOUKMADINATJUMEIRAH
- Enjoy the luxurious view and atmosphere of this place.
- You can escape from a reality to feel like a vacation.
- Don’t forget to try the canoe ride
- Beautiful Arabian Structures and Water Canals
- Enjoy a lunch or dinner at beautiful restaurant on the beach with the perfect view of Burj Al Arab
- Perfect place for shopping like gift shops, boutiques, jewelries, gold, souvenirs and many more.