It’s time to explore one of my favorite travel bucket list which is “Dubai Miracle Garden.”
A place where you can see million beautiful flowers blossoms in your naked eyes. A world full of beautiful florals you will witness in Dubai Miracle Garden. Indeed its really like heaven when you visit that place. Very beautiful and amazing filled with beautiful real flowers everywhere.
It is located in Al Barsha South, the 72,000sqm garden showcases identifiable structures completely covered with flowers. Here you can immerse yourself among more than 50 million blooming flowers throughout the different exhibits.
There are plenty of attractions to see, including some quirky layouts. A heart-shaped pathway, pyramids and full-size houses are just some of the sights on offer.
The flowers are meticulously cared for by a team of expert horticulturists and greenskeepers, so the flower displays look their absolute best during every visit.
Among the many exhibits, you’ll find the Guinness World Record for the world’s largest flower arrangement. It’ll be hard to miss this floral rendition of the great Airbus A380 superjumbo aircraft – made entirely from flowers.
Another great feature worth seeing is the Butterfly Garden, housing over 35,000 species of butterflies in nine custom-built domes. Make sure you time your visit, as the park usually closes during the summer while new exhibits are installed and others renovated.
HOW TO GET THERE:
Location : Dubai Miracle Garden, Al Barsha South 3, Dubai 18115
Take a Red Line Metro Station going to Jumeirah Lake Towers / UAE Exchange and get down in Mall of Emirates Metro Station. Take a taxi going to Dubai Miracle Garden it will only cost you 25AED.
- ADULT – 50AED
- DISABLED, KIDS 3 YEARS & BELOW – FREE OF CHARGE
- Weekdays – 9am to 9 pm on
- Weekends – 9 am to 11 pm/12 am during
- CLOSE – DURING SUMMER
Phone: +971 55 533 9034
- 45 million blooming flowers in stunning designs, awesome shapes and structures
- Eye-catching colour combinations achieved through 45 different flower varieties and colour
- Unique display and extravagant outdoor recreational destination
- Miracle Garden in its First Phase is providing state of the art services and facilities including open parking, VIP parking, sitting areas, prayer room, toilet blocks, ablution facility, security room, first aid room, carts for handicapped visitors, retails and commercial kiosk and all other related services available to facilitate visitors.
- Create a lot of beautiful photographic landscape
- Expect to experience the heat of the sun
- Peaceful environment
- Amazing and Friendly Staff