Discover your own style. Don’t try to repeat what has already been written – have the courage to do your own thing and don’t be afraid to do something different.
I write about emotions – falling in and out of love, finding what you want to do, no matter where you are or who you are. I think that’s why people feel connected.
I write my novels longhand. I love the feeling of writing; I love to see pen on paper. It feels more creative than typing, and it’s a more visual process for me – I can picture the entire scene in my head and am merely writing what I see.
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
My close friends used to call me “Bep-Bep” that’s my cute nickname. hahaha! Many people would ask what’s the meaning of Bep??? Is it “Black Eyed Peas?” or “Break Even Point?” ahaha! No! It’s not! Actually many were so curious about because my real name is Jonin Marie. My nickname Bep came from a religious group which means “Brotherhood Evangelizaiton Program” were my dad and mom attended. My parents told me I’m a great blessing to God.
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
I do have plenty of books on my drawer and mostly the authors are Nicholas Sparks, Cecilia Ahern and Paolo Coelho.
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I doodle sometimes most especially when I’m bored. I love to draw eyes, hands and nature. I also love to paint before in the Canvass and tried some contests.
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I get up and do something productive like writing poems on my phone based on my emotions. Sleeping early is one of my biggest problem because I’m so nocturnal. Even around 1 AM or 2 AM I’m still alive and can’t help myself from typing all of my creative works for my blog. hahaha!
5. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
When I was in High School I was bullied by my classmates because I’m excelling in the school. They treat me like a big threat. They hate me so much every time I received an awards. Way back when I was high school I’m excelling in academics, sports, leadership, and publication. From that on I always received a lot of criticism from different people. I sometimes caught myself trap inside in a dark room crying and praying. I told myself I should be strong because every person is like a tree. Once your tree have many fruits the tendency would be many people would love to pull you down. They want to grab all your fruits that serves your blessings in life. Just remember not to take their criticism in a negative way, always keep it in a positive way. God will always guide you. Just don’t do bad against them or do some revenge because it would never work. What I always do is to forgive them even how hard to forget all the things they have done.
6. Which would you prefer a personalized love letter from your partner or greeting card instead?
For me personalized love letters would be so sweet because through that I will truly know what he really wants to express. True feelings would always be so attractive and romantic because you will really feel how special you are.
7. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
It would be Paris, France because its my dream destination. French people were so amazing and fantastic. I also want to taste their different delicacies. I’m hoping someday I could visit Paris because its the most romantic place to visit.
8. What is your strongest sense?
I think the sense of smell. People who are good smelling were very attractive. I love to smell the sweet scent of perfumes. I can also smell the food even its far away most especially if my mom is cooking or we are already near to the restaurant. ahaha!
- My mom – she’s always there to support and love me
- My dad – he’s my superhero and I became strong because of him.
- My sister – she’s knew everything about me and she’s so caring
17. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
I think first thing I always do is to look for someone who I know or if I don’t anyone I would probably make new friends instead. hehehe!
18. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
As a girl probably 2 times like I’ll take a glance on my face in the morning and evening.
19. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
I think Santa Claus is for real whenever I make some wishes it would come true.
20. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
I think being known for “Coffee Princess”. I really love drinking coffee because it makes me so alive and active all day. I’m very hyper and my energy level would be 107% ahaha!
21. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
I think my mom she always love to share her blessings to others. She’s so caring and loving mom. I always saw her giving without any expectation for return. Sharing is an act of True Happiness you will experience in life.
22. Which animals scare you most? Why?
I would choose probably wild sharks. I’m actually a swimmer but I can’t imagine myself in the middle of ocean and I was like attacked by the sharks. Its so scary I think.
23. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I’m a type of person likely to avoid conflict. I hate arguments and I hate wasting selling my saliva to those brainless people. I really don’t care like duh? Who cares? Let’s just say “Mind your own business” instead. ahaha! I’m very numb and I don’t care at all.
24. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
“You are beautiful” 🙂
25. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
26. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
I think yes because through that attitude I could write more inspiring stories and poems.
27. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
I would choose very close friends because I always have trust issues. I don’t trust anyone who I just met earlier. Trust for me is a very big word. If I lost my trust in you probably it would be so hard for me gain it back that’s why I don’t really love to share my personal life to a lot of acquaintances.
28. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
I would choose “Build your own empire” because as a good servant leader, I want to serve others than to be served.
29. What’s something that amazes you?
A person who also love my sports like playing Lawn Tennis and Chess. Because mostly of my friends can’t really relate to these sports. It would be so amazing to talk about my favorite tennis player or talk about the different strategies how to checkmate. haha!
30. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
I would really appreciate straight forward people because they are so honest and not afraid to say what they really want to say. Honest people are so good for me.
31. Where’s your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest?
Again I would still choose Paris, France as you could see my blog really talks about my dream destination. yeah! I think Paris because its a perfect place to chill and very romantic scenery. I also I want to meet my dearest friend in Paris, France. It would be so amazing and great 🙂
32. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
Yes I love to hear from other people what are their beliefs and I respect it. What I don’t like is that they will make some judgments to prove that they are right. I really hate arrogant people.
33. How and where do you prefer to study?
I love to study in a coffee shops because I like the smell & the scent of coffee blends. When I study I always drink coffee to wake me up. I always put my earphones on and try to listen in a different upbeat music (examples of my favorite DJ Martin Garrix, Hardwell, Avicci and many more.)
34. What position do you sleep in?
I think on my left side is more comfortable.
35. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
I think it would be Madrid! Ahaha! I’m so in love traveling Europe its my first time out of the country and that’s Spain and Portugal. How I wish I could also visit France, Italy, Belgium, London & Germany someday.
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
I’m the youngest in the family. I think I’m the sweetest probably. Hehe! If you are the youngest you’ll be center of attention in the family.
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
Being too kind to many people. Base on my experience too much generosity the tendency would be people take advantage on you.
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
Broken Friendship I think. Those friends I treat like my family but they treat me like I’m a trash. Broken trust is hard to fix. Its okay I forgive and forget them.
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Wow! Hard question I think it would be “Stacy” I don’t know why but I think it’s a beautiful name. I always used that on my fictional character novels.
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?
For me ignorance is not fair. Everyone deserves an explanation.
41. What do you consider unforgivable?
I think when someone who is very closed to my heart betrayed me.
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
Yes I forgive myself. In life it is part of growing, we are not perfect. We may experience failures in life in order for us to learn and be a better one. We must not give up on our dreams and goals in life because failure is really part in the ingredients to be successful.
43. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
I have trust issue in life. I don’t give my trust to anyone. I will just consider you as my true friend if you knew my deepest secrets in life. I don’t like sharing my life story to those people who are not worthy. I really hate being betrayed that’s why I’m so careful who I really trust in life.
44. What was the best news you ever received?
When my Schengen Visa was already confirmed because I could travel around Europe. It’s the best thing happened to my life. When I was one of the delegates to represent Philippines for the World Youth Day in Madrid, Spain.
45. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
I will tell honest things to you directly in a polite and respectful manner.
46. When do you find yourself singing?
Most probably in the bathroom. Ahaha! Every time I take a shower I can’t help myself from singing.
47. Who is your first kiss?
Honestly? Wow! ahaha! My mom probably … I never yet kissed any guy in my entire life. Let’s just say I’m reserved person. I will give my first kiss to someone who really deserve my love. ahaha! This is one of the weirdest question ever. hehe!
48. Which do you prefer Sweet or Mysterious?
I think being SWEET is more attractive! hehe!
49. When you fall in love are you Conservative or Aggressive?
I think I’m Conservative … hehehe! I always keep to myself being radiant in purity through words, mind and action.
50. What will be the best date you want to experience?
I think a dinner date in Paris near the Eiffel Tower would be so romantic.
I also want to experience extreme travel adventures on our first date ahaha! Like swimming with the sharks, skydiving, and many more.
I was nominated by Maria Enya (http://950420.net) to answer all of these 50 questions.
I would like to nominate also Ivana Navarro and Karlyn Miraflor to do the same also.
Thank you so much for reading! See you next time 🙂